Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Morning Adelaide

In the mornings, I feed you at 5am, then get up and go to the gym by 6am. When I get home around 7:30 - 8, I eat breakfast downstairs until you get hungry. Right now you're humming to your dad. If filling your diaper doesn't wake you up (and if you do it, it will wake you up), you hum yourself awake.

Your dad can sometimes sleep right through this. On those days, when you're finally awake you wiggle and squirm yourself up to his face and pat his arm until he looks at you. You're pretty hard to resist in the morning, no matter how early it is.

These videos are a few months old, but you can see how cute you are in the mornings:





Another thing I want to mention is bible study. You have to make time for it. Your dad and I make time for it by scheduling it in every day. After the gym, I eat and feed you, then I have bible study and your dad has bible study. Then we start our day. We could be more flexible without it, we could get started on our other responsibilities sooner if we skipped it, but we rarely do. I am more productive if I do the reading than if I don't. Your dad and I have a better marriage when we put God first than when we don't. We're better parents when we take this time than when we don't. We're even better students when we study the bible than when we don't. Please, my lovely daughter, make time for God.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte