Thursday, August 5, 2010

Being a stay at home dad

Well, I am coming up to the end of my first of my first week of being a stay at home dad with you, Adelaide. Today you started hiding your stuffed sheep in the couch cushions and then pulling it out with a shocked look on your face. How did this get here? And today, you have been crawling up on to the couch into my lap with a book in your hand when you want me to read to you. Of course, more often than not, halfway through the book you will crawl back down.


I love spending this time with you, but it is priceless to see the look on your face when mom comes home from work. Your eyes light up and to look back at me to make sure I see her and am as exited as you are.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte