Tuesday, October 19, 2010

today's recap

For starters Adelaide, you are precious. This morning we made cookies. You felt that the door to the oven was warm ("hot!") and so you blew on it to cool it off. Just like we've taught you to do with your food. Unbearably cute.

Yesterday, I thought I heard you use a sentence. I wish I remembered what it was. Today, you definitely asked me "Where's Dadad?"

Then, once Dad-O got home, we went outside to play in the snow. You LOVED it. Your first time sledding was a big hit. You thought sitting in the sled while Dad-O dragged you along was just too cool until you went down the hill. Then, life got really good. You smiled and waved to me and grinned and yelled and loved it.

You are so much fun my love.

And you know where your little sister is! You point right to my belly, and you hug and snuggle with her. We're trying out potential names on you. Because any name coming out of a baby's mouth sounds that much sweeter.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte