Tuesday, February 2, 2010

About Sleep

Well, last night we had you sound asleep. You were just about snoring. And then, when Mom tried to take you up to bed, you promptly woke up when she laid down. Since Dad is the coolest, he took you downstairs to put you back to sleep. Then, you both came back upstairs and we all finally went to sleep. You, my daughter, are a tricky puzzle. Sometimes you will only sleep upstairs in the dark, sometimes you will only sleep on a lap, sometimes you will only sleep wrapped up in the Moby or Ergo. Tricky baby.

Since you're congested, I decided to rub some Eucalyptus stuff on your feet and under your nose to help open up your sinuses. You thought it was the COOLEST. You smiled and started grabbing the container. I even saw you lick your lips. This is not a new food.

Aunt Laura and Uncle Jason got us an Ergo for Christmas. You love it. You spend time in the Ergo every day. For some reason, peeking over my shoulder while I wash dishes is your favorite way to wind down for a nap. That puts you to sleep so fast! It would never have occurred to me to get an organic one, but now that I know how much you like to chew on it, I'm REALLY glad it's organic. I'm going to have to go get the teething pads so you don't chew yourself free. I love having you so close to me. LOVE.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte