Friday, February 5, 2010

Days with Daddy


Adelaide, I work on Fridays and Saturdays. I go upstairs to the study and you stay downstairs with Daddy. That way, you don't need any bottles and I never even have to get dressed. I love listening to you play with your dad, and I love coming down for lunch to play and eat with you.

But man oh man oh man! Do you ever hate diaper changes lately! Well, maybe hate is the wrong word. Whatever you feel, you feel it strongly. As soon as the dirty diaper is off you are writhing and stretching and twisting like crazy. You're loud and feisty and Dad and I have gotten good at putting a diaper on you from behind you or from your side. We use cloth diapers (for various reasons) but you acted the same way even when we were using disposables. So I don't know if you're writhing because you like the wetness being gone or just the diaper in general being gone. If it's the latter then we're in trouble. I think maybe you need more structured nekkid time. Maybe we'll have to let you play in the bath longer and more frequently. That makes for fun pictures.

I love you.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte