Wednesday, February 24, 2010

bedtime

Bedtime has become so smooth. We don't have a set time per se, but when you start to rub your eyes and get fussy, I take you upstairs and get you ready. PJ's, extra layers in the diaper, and we cuddle up. You nurse to sleep, and I'm back downstairs in about 10 minutes. Smooth. Simple.


Staying asleep is not quite as simple. Once your dad gets home from class you're awake and ready to play. So we usually have to repeat the process later. Plus, you have no problem staying up until after 1am. Nor do you mind getting up 6 times to eat. But last night you only woke up twice! Twice! So I went to the gym, came back and nursed you again and you slept for another hour or two. So maybe we've got this figured out. Maybe.

You sleep in our bed until we come upstairs. Then I slide you over into your crib. It's pushed up to our bed with out the drop side on it. So then when you're hungry, I can just bring you over into bed and when you're done (if I'm still awake) I slip you back into your bed.

Oops, you're awake. Maybe we don't have this perfect just yet.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte