Thursday, June 3, 2010

more teeth

Well, the doctor confirmed what we had suspected. More teeth are on the way!

Generally, you protest very loudly and passionately when I try to look in your mouth, and the information is not worth the trouble so I don't always know what's going on in there. But tooth #5 is giving you some trouble. Naps are heartbreaking, diaper changes are traumatic, nursing without pain (for one or both of us) is impossible, and you, my darling daughter, want to be holding on to mommy all . the . time!

I love that you come to me when something doesn't feel right. I love that only I can make it better. I love that you rest your head on my shoulder and sigh when I pick you up, and I love that you pull up on my leg and hold your arms out to me when you want me to pick you up. I love that you love me.

We have a camping trip coming up sweetheart. I really hope your teeth let you enjoy the trip. After that, we have a trip to Michigan. How many teeth will you have when we get home? Will you learn to walk on vacation? You are such an adventure.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte