Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Well, my love so far on vacation you have seen Lake Michigan, discovered a love for water and beaches, said your first real word (dog), learned to shake your head no and nod your head yes.

And you're still the cutest baby in town. Even though we're in a much bigger town.

Tonight to put you to sleep I had to hold your arm down. You would grab a pacifier, pop it in your mouth, realize the sucking was putting you to sleep, pull the pacifier out, and fuss and cry. So I gave you the pacifier and held your arm to your side (while you were cuddled in close to me) for a few seconds. You immediately fell asleep. I felt so bad pinning your arm down, but after 2 seconds or so you went limp. And even with hammering, Bauers in the house, and other extremely noisy potential disruptions, you've been sleeping beautifully.

Good night my love.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte